Regular Services (Monday to Saturday)
- 7:00 - 7:30 am Exposition of Bl. Sacrament and Silent Perpetual Adoration
- 7:30 - 8:00 am Holy Mass in English
- 8:00 - 9:00 am Confession and Counselling*
- 6:00 - 6:30 pm Holy Rosary
- 6:30 - 7:30 pm Holy Mass in English
- 7:30 - 7:45 pm Chaplet of the Divine Mercy
*There can be changes with the availability of the priests
*There will be changes for the schedule during the Retreat Days
*One hour personal prayer before the Blessed Sacrament is necessary to have Confession andSpiritual Sharing
Three days family renewal retreats starts from first Friday of every month at 9.30 am and ends by 5 PM on Sunday. Retreat will be led by Rev. Fr. George Panakal VC, Rev. Fr. Joseph Edattu VC, Rev. Fr Antony Parankimalil VC and Rev. Fr. Jose Palliyil VC
- Intercessory prayer in Malayalam on every Monday from 11 a.m to 2 p.m.
- Special programs for youth/ children are available. We will keep updating you through web/ text.
Get on our mailing list by sending us a message
- Three days retreat starts on second Friday of every month starting at 10 a.m and ends by 5.30 PM on Sunday. There won't be any registration fees.
- On 4th Saturday of every month from 11 a.m to 4 p.m - Healing service for English, Worship, Sharing of Word of God, Holy Mass and Eucharistic Adoration.
- There will be provision for making confession based on request.